Sell With Us
What to expect from selling with us:
- First and foremost - All artwork must be your own!
- All items featured will be items we are able to produce on our own.
- Meaning, we cannot sell tote bags or prints that are made elsewhere.
- No upfront or extra cost!
- What you would pay for our printing services is what we take from each order. No extra free!
- Price your items how you wish!
- We will take the exact same production cost regardless of how you price your items. Not sure how to price your items? We can help.
- Any profit you make will be paid out via PayPal every Monday.
- We provide you access to your own Vendor Dashboard, allowing you to see your profit in real time and you will get notified immediately when any orders come though.
- We fulfill the orders and manage your listings for you!
- But we want to ensure you are 100% credited. We will include all information you provide to us below on a post card with each order.
We purchase most of our stock photos from Make Beautiful Things in order to display our artists' work in a professional manner, and to help them stand out above the rest! No need to provide us display images, unless you have some you'd love to use!
What you get:
- Your own Artist Collection Page!
- 20% off coupon for Make Beautiful Things (stock photos).
- 15% off a professional photo shoot with Wildlings Photo Co.
- Free proofs! (quantity may be limited)
- Be featured in our monthly emails and front page.
- Create your own space helmet, which will be featured on any t-shirt stock photos in your collection!
- Artwork will be advertised on Instagram monthly to help reach additional audiences.
If you're interested, please send us the following information:
- Display/Brand name
- First name and last initial
- Social Media links
- Website link(s)
- A short biography or story about your work
We will reach back out to you to discuss what you'd like to sell!
- Jeni and Jeff
Please get in touch!